Top Eight Ways to Support CKNW Orphans’ Fund Pink Shirt Day
- Purchase your official Pink Shirt Day T-Shirt at London Drugs or buy online once available.
- Make a donation to help support anti-bullying programs in your community or start your own “giving group” for your school or office through our Chimp Fund Page and challenge people in your industry to meet or match your office donations!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter (@pinkshirtday) or Instagram (@PinkShirtDay) and share and tag your posts with #pinkshirtday
- Visit our partners who are raising funds for Pink Shirt Day in Vancouver.
- Challenge your friends and co-workers to commit to a bully-free lifestyle and wear pink on Feb 22, 2017.
- Upload a picture of you, your school, your work, your friends on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram wearing pink on Feb 22 and tag it with #pinkshirtday and mention @pinkshirtday.
- Download our posters, print and hang up at your school or work and share with everyone what is going on for Pink Shirt Day.
- Share and retweet messages from @pinkshirtday on Twitter and let us know what you’re doing to support Pink Shirt Day on Feb 22, 2017.
Net proceeds from Pink Shirt Day activities & t-shirt sales benefit the CKNW Orphans’ Fund in support of anti-bullying programs. 100% of net proceeds are distributed to amazing organizations such as Boys & Girls Clubs, Kids Help Phone and Red Cross Respect ED Violence Prevention Program.