Posted on January 20, 2015.
We know that many people support Pink Shirt Day by wearing their official Pink Shirts on event day and donating to help support anti-bullying programs, but still look for more ways to get involved. We think a great way to spread the word is to get your workplace or school involved by selling Pink Shirt Day buttons or lapel pins!
We’re excited to offer a consignment program for those wanting to fundraise using our official Pink Shirt Day buttons. If you request buttons to sell for donations at your office, clubhouse, school or community center, we’ll send you a package in the mail, including your buttons and how to set up a fundraising page on our Chimp website. Sell your buttons for minimum $2 donations, and simply return the extra buttons to us after Pink Shirt Day is over! Buttons are a favourite amongst schools, families and businesses, and look great everywhere – be it on kids’ backpacks, jackets, shirts, purses or briefcases!
We also have a great option for those who want to represent Pink Shirt Day in the office but require business attire or work in a more professional setting. Lapel pins are a bit smaller than our Pink Shirt Day buttons and are perfectly appropriate for the office. Best of all – they still display your support leading up to and on February 25! You can sell lapel pins for minimum $5 donations, and return any leftover pins to us after the event date.
Want to help your colleagues or classmates get involved in Pink Shirt Day? Simply email us at email@example.com to request your buttons or pins!
Posted in News
Posted on January 08, 2015.
One Montreal student is leading a movement against girl-on-girl bullying at her local high school — all with a few colourful post-it notes.
Stefania Restagno, a 16-year-old student at Laurier Macdonald High School, began sticking Post-It notes filled with inspiring quotes on the mirror of the girls’ bathroom.
Before she knew it, her small gesture of positivity spread across the school. Continue Reading
Posted in News
Posted on February 18, 2014.
The Flower Factory, located on Main St, has been an avid supporter of anti bullying programs for many years. This year, they will once again be graciously donating all the floral centerpieces for the 3rd annual Pink Shirt Day Ladies Luncheon, an event put on by the CKNW Orphans’ Fund to kick-off Pink Shirt Anti-Bullying Day.
We can’t wait to see these beautiful pieces blossom at the heart and centre of each table at the Blue Water Café on Friday, February 21st. A huge thank you to The Flower Factory for their enormous contribution to the event. Stay tuned for photos!
Need to show your gratitude, thank someone special, or simply make someone smile? Check out The Flower Factory for their award winning array of beautiful flowers & décor.
The Flower Factory
Drop by: 3604 Main Street, Vancouver BC V5V 3N5
Like The Flower Factory on Facebook
Follow @FlowerFactory on Instagram
Posted in News, Uncategorized
Posted on February 12, 2014.
Show your support for Pink Shirt Day! Many fantastic companies have offered their support to the Pink Shirt Day campaign by holding creative promotions throughout the month of February. Never has eating a cupcake or buying glasses been so philanthropic, and never has it been SO easy to show your support for anti-bullying programs in BC. Here’s a list of awesome Pink Shirt Day fundraisers happening in a city near you – check them out!
1) Take Five Café: From now until February 26th, Take Five Café will have pink cupcakes in all their locations. Part proceeds from sales of these delicious cupcakes will be donated to Pink Shirt Day!
2) Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: From now until February 26th, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory will have their amazing pink apples in stores. Part proceeds from sales of these tasty apples go to the Pink Shirt Day campaign!
3) Cartems Donuterie: In the weeks leading up to Pink Shirt Day, Cartems Donuterie will be selling delicious pink donuts (pink lemonade flavoured!). Part proceeds from sales of these delicious donuts are to be donated to Pink Shirt Day.
4) Metropolis at Metrotown: From now until Pink Shirt Day, Metropolis at Metrotown is holding a Facebook contest, and will donate $1 for each contest entry received to the Pink Shirt Day campaign! Check it out here.
5) Clearly Contacts: On Wednesday, February 26th, Clearly Contacts will donate $5 from the sale of each pair of glasses purchased on Pink Shirt Day.
Thanks for supporting our 7th annual #pinkshirtday!
Posted in News