published 23 Feb 2015
in News category with
Last week the CKNW Orphans’ Fund launched an exciting social campaign with the goal to spread positivity and kindness on the internet. It’s super easy to participate, all you do is upload a photo/tag a friend (facebook, twitter, instagram) you want to say something positive about and include the hashtag #PinkItForward. For every use of this hashtag, Coast Capital Savings will donate $1 to Pink Shirt Day, funding anti-bullying programs in BC.
Other AWESOME ways to participate in CKNW Orphans’ Fund Pink Shirt Day – Feb 25th
1. Purchase the official t-shirt at London Drugs for $9.80 and wear it on Wednesday, Feb 25th – Pink Shirt Day! Only the official t-shirt raises funds for anti-bullying programs!
2. Pick up a lapel pin at Coast Capital Savings for those of you who wear ties, suits, blouses to work.
3. Make a donation! Every dollar counts. Donate Now.
4. Support all our amazing part proceeds campaigns benefiting Pink Shirt Day.
5. #PinkItForward and help us make the internet a positive place! Be kind and respectful
Just doing one of these small things WILL make a difference.
You can also share this post with your friends and family to help us spread the word!