Categorized | News

February 27, 2013

Pink Shirt DayMark your calendars for Wednesday, February 27, 2013 when we hold our Sixth Annual Pink Shirt Anti-Bullying Day.

For 2013, Boys & Girls Clubs, schools, businesses, organizations and individuals across Canada will be participating in Pink Shirt Day and we anticipate adding more partners to make this the biggest anti-bullying awareness day in North America Рif not the world!

Shirts are available now. Visit our online shop to learn more.

Stay tuned for more details.

11 Responses to “February 27, 2013”

1. betty says:

hey thanx for supporting the pink shirt day!

2. Christine says:

I was just wondering when the 2013 shirts are available for purchase?

3. Carol Anne says:

Wondering about the cost of pink shirts…we would like to purchase at least 200 for out students and staff.

4. Rachel says:

I was wondering if you can purchase these separately. Thank you.

5. helen koleszar says:

where do you buy the t-shirts

6. Elainen Lavoie says:

Hello, I work for a francophone school board in the Northwestern Ontario and am interested in knowing if there would be a possibility to have these wonderful t-shirts printed in French. I would be personally willing to forward to it to our school board as well as all of the francophone school boards in Ontario (there are quite a few). I am sure that interest would be high for these and would provide you with one more fundraising opportunity to the francophone market.

Elaine Lavoie

7. Mia says:

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes
    it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more
    often. Did you hire out a developer to create
    your theme? Exceptional work!

8. Lynda Philpot says:

I help out at a private school and am wondering how we find out more about ordering these qwesome shirts. Thanks in advance for your help

9. This is a topic which is near to my heart.

.. Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?

10. Felipe says:

I will right away take hold of your rss feed as I can’t find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks