Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC serial number Kid Fights Back Against Bully, Gets Suspended

SYDNEY, Australia (WUSA) — A video of a teen body-slamming a bully has gotten the world’s attention.

The boy’s name is Casey Heynes. According to reports, Heynes had been bullied by a group of boys at Chifley College High School in St. Mary’s, Australia for a while.

The video shows two bullies throwing punches at Heynes, before he grabs the second boy and slams him to the ground.

A spokeswoman for the NSW Department of Education and Training at Chifley College, Dunheved Campus, the Australian high school said, “does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code”. “Both students in a fight at the school shown on the Internet have been suspended … the only injury sustained was a grazed knee.”

9 News Now – Kid Fights Back Against Bully, Gets Suspended

20 Responses to “Kid Fights Back Against Bully, Gets Suspended”

1. Dave says:

The school is out of line and has got to get a grip on reality – the kid was only defending himself ( smiles!! )………….

2. Cgirl says:

The bully deserved his chest smacked to the pavement and then some more, this bullying has got to stop

3. Sabrina says:

I love this! Who cares about a ‘suspension’… doesn’t affect your future… but standing up for yourself sure does. I’m sure his parents are just as proud as I am :-)

4. Sam says:

I wish the bully had died. Seriously. One more out of the gene pool. Bravo to the kid who f*****g creamed him.

5. Kim says:

This very same thing happened to my son on February 25th, 2011. A boy beat him up in the school gym and because my son punched back trying to get away, he was handcuffed and taken to jail and at that point, my husband and I were called. We go to youth court March 22nd. I can’t believe my son was actually arrested and suspended for 3 days because some idiot kid wanted to beat him to a pulp in the gym!

6. argentina says:

please, what it is the email of college? what web of high school?

ctrl+D this site

7. Sonya Walker says:

Although i do not agree to fighting, but as you can see in the video, he was pushed to defend himself. A person can only take so much. He is lucky that’s all he got. And for the school to suspend him it was wrong, the mother should fight that suspension. What good is it to have cameras if you see the truth and nothing is really done about it, you get punished instead.

8. ronald says:

this is so cool. (not really) protect the bully laws. i would think if you was to protect the victim that bully’s would die out. plus we only seen one side of the coin so fare.

9. Newbaum Turk says:

The big kid kept his self esteem and his face intact. More power to him. The fact that he handled it himself will likely keep him from turning into one more angry kid that shows up at school with a gun or knife. If I were his father, I would attempt to get the school to reconsider suspending him, after all he was only defending himself. However rules are rules, no fighting means no fighting. If they insisted that he must be suspended, I would encourage him to accept his “punishment” gracefully and make sure he knew I understood what he did. And, if it ever happened again, I would expect him to act no differently.

10. ak says:

The parents of the looser bully kid should be jailed for their sons’s idiotic violent behaviour. I would have smacked him to the ground so hard, he never would have gotten up.
    BRAVO TO THE BOY WHO DEFENDED HIMSELF!!! DON’T EVER LET SOME IDIOTIC SCHOOL SUSPENSION PREVENT YOU FROM ALWAYS DEFENDING YOURSELF, AND THEN SOME MORE, GREAT SLAM TO THE GROUND. THE BULLY LOOSER GOT OFF EASY. Bravo Casey!! you handled yourself really well. Don’t ever be afraid of bullies who are only loud-mouth Loosers.

11. Oz says:

Casey is a hero, and it’s these stupid schools with their policies that scare kids into not standing up for themselves that BREED bullies. If Casey hadn’t have done what he did, that bully would have come back from his suspension and did the same thing. Hopefully if it happens again, he he lands on his neck.

Bravo Casey. Keep standing up for yourself. You’re an inspiration to a lot of kids.

12. jenn says:

He shouldn’t have been suspended he defended himself and that bully should have been suspended same with the bloke who took the video just watching and egging the victim on. He only defended himself after being hit 2-3 times then when the kid was not hitting him anymore – he walked away. Suspension for the victim is not right. Now if it was a full blown fight where there is no clear view of who the victim is – maybe but this is clearly one bully (bragging) and the bloke who took the video should be suspended too then as he was egging the bully on.

13. Chase says:

Good job bud. At least someone knows how to stand up to those a$$ holes out there :D

14. Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

15. Ron Qunynghamm says:

The bullying kid basically deserved the treatment he received. He had no business poking or hitting the other boy, who undoubtedly had been picked on by the same kid previously. I don’t condone fighting but sometimes others can be so cruel that the victim has just had enough and decides to hopefully put an end to it. Getting suspended for it was something he didn’t really deserve but it’s small potatoes in the stream of life, and if it keeps that bully from messing with him again, then mission accomplished. The bully’s parents want an apology? They’d be waiting a very long time if it had been me. Also, if he’d been thrown done 6″ closer to that little stone edge, he’d come away crawling instead of just limping. To the kid who got punched, you go boy!

16. Rebecca says:

Such a shame that the school authorities reacting by punishing the victim!

17. Bobby says:

Every one should play their role in anti-bullying at Vancouver Surrey Richmond BC Canada.

18. Hannah says:

The same thing happened to me when I was in grade 9. Me and my friend were walking home from school when 3 boys started harassing us. One of the boy started kicking the back of me. I told him to stop and he did it again while the other 2 boys just laughed. I warned him again to stop or he would be sorry. He said what are you going to do your just a girl and kicked me once more. I turned around and grabed him and started kicking his leg and then pushed him to the ground. The next day at school the princeable called my dad in and he tried to have me arressed for assult and suspened me. Thankfully my dad was on my side and fought the princeable so I didn’t get suspended and thankfully the cops were on my side and said that the boy was the one who will be charged with assult and that I was only defending myself. My dad was really mad at the princeable because he was talking to word of the 3 boys (who all had been suspended before for fighting) over me and my friend (who was a total teachers pet and had never been in trouble a day in her life). My dad ended up taking me out of that school and put me in a privet school.

19. Emily says:

Casey, i think you did the right thing. That kid was a bully and he deserved to be stood up to. Way to go. And to that bully, your A JERK.

20. aissatu says:

I am proud of the boy. He was just defending himself. If bullied people don’t stand up for themselves, bullies will destroy their life.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks